Tuesday, 25 March 2014

The Spoils of War

"This is a superhero movie with something to say", says Nick Setchfield of SFX and he's absolutely right. The Marvel Age of Comics has definitely become The Marvel Age of Movies and this was something of an event, courtesy of Skype. I joined a few of my comics biz pals at Marble Arch Odeon last night to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier, after we'd been given tickets by Rian Hughes who'd managed to wangle a fair few of them - plus we got popcorn, stickers, badges and water to get us through those tense moments. I'm not going to review it, because I'm not a reviewer, but Nick Setchfield is, and you can check out his review on this link. As for me... I'm going to see it again!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...