Sunday, 10 November 2013

Ellie Rose

Three years ago my good friend Barbie Wilde sent me a video by an incredibly talented fifteen year old singer/songwriter that she knew called Ellie Rose. The song was great, the video was great and she exuded a certain joie de vivre that was incredibly appealing. Cut to three years later and Ellie is obviously a force to be reckoned with, judging by the catalogue of videos on YouTube, the website she's built and a string of tracks to buy on iTunes. The reason I know this is because I ran into Ellie and her father David by chance last night at William Orbit's LEAF event in Shoreditch where Ellie brought me up to speed and gave me a copy of her new EP with a sleeve designed by herself, naturally. Tomorrow she starts a tour of of shows at 21 Universities across the country. Her website is here and you can find her on iTunes right here. When it comes to musical talent, Ellie Rose is the real deal and I have no doubt whatsoever that success is inevitable.





2 comments:

  1. Love this music. Fresh, authentic and the lyrics are straight from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you there, Dave.

      Delete

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...