Thursday, 17 October 2013

Frieze Frames

Michelle had complimentary tickets to a preview of the Frieze Art Fair, so we went along last night and I took a few shots with my Nokia. They're random and untitled, but it was an interesting show and vast in scale. The champagne was a bonus! Click images for large.


Michelle and I saw the Ron Mueck exhibition in Paris in May, which was incredible. We were prohibited to take photo's there, but here it was allowed, so this was a perfect opportunity for me.

I don't know, I just don't know...

We didn't stick around for too long, but found this last exhibit fascinating. A mirror with a gradient of white half-tone dots, giving a strange illusion of mist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...