Thursday, 1 August 2013

Doctor Who Companions #2

Nicola Bryant - Poplar, East London, 1990.

Frozen in Time.
The voice of Nicola Bryant is trapped inside my answering machine! 
Strange, but true. 

A good few years after I took this photo of Nicola, we decided to do another photo shoot. We cooked up a few ideas and were ready to rock, but because of the hectic nature of lives we kept missing each other, this was not however before we'd left a few messages on each other's answering machines. Despite regularly erasing all of my old messages, for some bizarre, but not unattractive reason, the sound of Nicola's voice (and she does have a particularly nice voice) is still there, every time I check my messages. Spooky or what!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...