Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Doctor Who: Regeneration Arrives!

A rather heavy parcel was delivered to my front door on Monday after two previous attempts. Why do couriers always try to deliver when you're out? Anyway, I had an inkling what it would be and I was right! My very own numbered edition of the Regeneration boxset, beautifully designed by Peacock Design and featuring my portrait of the Seventh Doctor, Sylvester McCoy that l took way back in 1989. Really pleased to be a part of this! The official release is June 24th, right here.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty decent snap, is that the real sky?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The designers needed a landscape shot and mine was portrait so they replaced the original sky bkgrd to make it wider. They did a great job though.

      Delete

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...