Saturday, 9 February 2013

The Digital Cupboard: Rogue Trooper by Dave Gibbons

As mentioned previously, I recently began the unenviable task of re-archiving all of my digital back-ups to prevent any possibility of data decay. Many of these CD's have survived years of storage and date back to my studio in the 90's. At that time most of the week was spent in the 2000AD command module working on the weekly title, but on other days I'd design some of the related titles in my own studio, using low resolution scans of the artwork as positionals. What I discovered were some of these old scans. I'm posting a selection of them, so that you can see the art in it's full glory without being obscured by cover lines. From July 1996, this is the cover art for the Rogue Trooper Action Special by Dave Gibbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...