Saturday, 12 January 2013

She's A Doll!

I can't believe they can make such lifelike looking toys, it's uncanny how real she looks, though it does say in the small print "Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different". I don't think I've ever seen a toy with pores on its skin before.




I'm way behind on this short film because it was uploaded in 2011. Anyway, if you haven't seen it, it's well worth 1 minute and 8 seconds of your life...



While I'm on the subject, they even sell Black Widow life-size cut-outs too...



7 comments:

  1. I have the Hot Toys Bruce Lee figure. It is an amazing piece of work. Not only does his skin have pores it also glistens with sweat and the wounds on his torso and face look perfect. The facial likeness could not be bettered as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's a relief to know. I thought I may have been duped by a bit of digital jiggery-pokery!

      Delete
  2. Wonder if the toy version lets you pull that zip right up to preserve some decorum?



    B Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lucky enough to have the first version from Iron Man 2 in my collection. Still sealed, feel a bit sleazy releasing it into the wild ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't know there was one, but just googled it. Doesn't look like she has any pores though.

      Delete
    2. The Silk Spectre has I think. The quality on these Hot Toys sculpts are getting to be insane! The Dark Knight Rises figure due out soon looks amazing :)

      Delete

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...