Friday, 1 June 2012

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na . . . pt.2

A rather long time ago, I used to stare longingly into the window of my local newsagents who just happened to sell toys as well. Having said that they didn't seem to sell too many because they sat in the window for months, the colours fading with the sunlight. This would be sometime around 1967 and the object of desire was the Corgi Batmobile. I never did own one, most kids in my neighbourhood didn't 'cause they were kind of expensive at the time; but cut to my birthday a few weeks ago and I was presented with this little vintage beauty by Alan McKenzie, who seems to have an uncanny knack for fulfilling my childhood wants list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...