Saturday, 26 May 2012

Words Hanging in the Air. . . Frozen


It's Saturday night; time for some music and a chance to say thanks to William Orbit for giving Secret Oranges a plug on his FB page yesterday. I recently discovered negatives from some of the photo sessions we did a few years back and William has posted some of them up there if you want to go take a look.

Above is the Dr Meaker remix of Optical Illusions from the 2009 album My Oracle Lives Uptown, (Listen out for the hauntingly beautiful voice of Gwyneth Paltrow). Below is a video with footage from The Beach that I found on Vimeo featuring the Orbit/AllSaints track Pure Shores which was featured in the film and always totally does it for me. There are hundreds more I could post, but this isn't MTV - right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...