Saturday, 25 February 2012

The London Super Comic Convention

Well, I got back from a little trip to the London Super Comic Convention a short while ago, which is luckily in my 'hood', so it only took 10 minutes to get there. I didn't stick around for more than a couple of hours because I hate the temptation of all the things on offer. I have enough already; I'm sure you know how it is, and I have to resist, resist... though I did buy a page of original art for a bargain price, which I'm very happy with and it's flat and doesn't take up any room, so that's okay. There were a lot of fabulous cosplay fashions going down, and I ran into a lot of good people, including these fine fellows...


Some very fine costumes from dedicated attendees


Simon Bisley and The Dark Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...