Saturday, 4 February 2012

Barbarella in Stereo

I was after the soundtrack for the Barbarella film for many years. Richard Burton (The Burt Droid) at 2000AD had given me a copy of his own album on cassette, which was great; but I really wanted the actual disc, which at the time was pretty rare and probably still is. Then one day, John Tomlinson who I was also working with in The Command Module, surprised me with a pristine condition copy of the album as a gift. Diamond Geezer!!! - I have no idea how or where he found it, but I am forever grateful.

Here is a detail of the album cover (mainly because I can't fit the whole thing in the scanner!) with art by the legendary, Robert McGinnis. - Click for large!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...