Sunday, 15 January 2012

Supermodels & Superheroes #9.


Christie Turlington & The Silver Surfer
Photography: Matthew Rolston
Art (above): Steve Lightie @ Marvel Entertainment Group
Art (left): Jordan Raskin @ Marvel Entertainment Group
Imaging: Hicks & McElwaine
Mouth 2 Mouth - Sept, 1994
(Click to enlarge both images)


Well, that's the last of 'em. An interesting project that I discovered in a magazine while I was in Cyprus. Some were better than others and I'm sure it could be done a whole lot better now with up to date technology, but it was worth posting them all (I think). While scanning the spread above, I noticed that Norrin Radd seems to be displaying something extra that I'd never seen before in the comics themselves.

4 comments:

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...